We, at 'Genius Consultants Ltd.', are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, Geniusconsultant.com may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Geniusconsultant.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Genius Consultants Ltd.'s web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Third parties provide certain services available on www.geniusconsultant.com on Genius Consultants Ltd.'s behalf. 'Genius Consultants Ltd.' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'Genius Consultants Ltd.' collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'Genius Consultants Ltd.' maintains its web sites and mailing lists. 'Genius Consultants Ltd.' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Genius Consultants Ltd.'s behalf.
'Genius Consultants Ltd.' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Genius Consultants Ltd.'s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Genius Consultants Ltd.'s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. • We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
• We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. Children
• 'Genius Consultants Ltd.' will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
• 'Genius Consultants Ltd.' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
» We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• "We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'Genius Consultants Ltd.' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.